Host Rosemary Pritzker is a life coach, social change organizer, and musician who has overcome many life challenges, from extreme bullying to years of chronic illness. Her takeaway is that in order to heal, we must live more daringly from the heart. She has created a podcast, A Show of Hearts, to ignite the bravery in others to take on this pursuit.
Through interviews, deeply personal stories, songs, and meditations, each of her episodes pushes listeners to face their fears and listen to their hearts. She believes trusting yourself and operating from your deepest longings are the most important things you can do to unlock a fulfilling and magical life.
Articles and other media by and about Rosemary:
See her HuffPost article, Signs of Hope in the Battle to End Bullying
See this article about her photography.
- Certified Martha Beck Life Coach
- Senior Staff, The BULLY Project, a bullying-prevention movement committed to teaching empathy and social emotional skills to millions of kids across the country
- Photographer trained at Hampshire College and the International Center of Photography. See her photography at roseslens.com
- Graduate of Culinary School of the Rockies (now called Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts) in Boulder, CO
- Co-founder of the award-winning Super PAC, Local Voices, which created heartfelt political ads, featuring regular people from swing states speaking about why they were voting for Barack Obama
- Graduate of Leading by Being at the Academy for the Love of Learning in Santa Fe, New Mexico, a two-year leadership training program.
- Student of Tibetan Buddhism since the age of 15, under lama Gochen Tulku Sangak Rinpoche, founder of Ewam
- Singer, mbira player and student of mbira master Chartwell Dutiro, from the Shona tribe of Zimbabwe (You’ll hear her play this instrument and sing throughout the show)